Thursday, May 28, 2009

And to think, I gave him two kids.

I had a dream last night that Dork Fish and I were divorced but still LIVING like we were married *ahem*. The problem was that he decided he was going to marry some cute chick and apparently, this meant we could no longer LIVE LIKE WE WERE MARRIED *ahem*.

So I woke up and punched him.

He then woke up to admit that he had a dream that some ugly girl was climbing all over him and I came in as he was trying to get her off him.

What a jerk.

I'm going to be mad at him all day now. If you see him, punch him for me too.

Asshat.

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one who gets mad at hubby ALL day over a dream I had where he fucked up.

Unknown said...

Done

Unknown said...

Seriously? I thought I was the only one who got mad at my husband for shit he did in a dream.

Glad I'm not alone in the crazy...